POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : running povray from another program without bringing up interface : Re: running povray from another program without bringing up interface Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: running povray from another program without bringing up interface
From: Harold
Date: 5 Feb 2003 18:06:43
Message: <3e419903@news.povray.org>
Gilles,
We are probably doing similar things. No doubt your
programing is much better and produces more sophisticated
graphs. I'll post a simple example in p.b.i., I'd be interested in
seeing what you are doing.

Harold

ps. I now work at a County rather than a University. They
will not let me install my own software, and they will not buy
any either. It took two weeks to get permission to install
POV-Ray!!